Partnering with clients to create a safe environment where people and projects succeed.
Merjent safety professionals provide a broad range of safety consulting services to clients in oil and gas, electric power generation and transmission, biofuels, land development, construction, manufacturing, healthcare, and engineering consulting firms.
construction and facilities
Merjent consultants have extensive safety experience involving pipeline systems, transmission systems, compressor stations, storage facilities, safety regulations, and compliance matters.
SAFETY CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Developing new hire orientation program
- Performing safety audits
- Performing hazard assessments
- Performing site/task specific training such as confined space, respiratory protection, lockout tagout, hazard communication, hearing conservation, fall protection, heat stress, cold stress, etc.
- Tracking and calculating safety statistics for project KPIs and OSHA log data
- Acting as a safety liaison between field professionals and site managers
- Incident investigation
- Emergency preparedness and response
- Process safety management
- Dust hazard analysis
BOARD ASSOCIATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
Vice President of Safety